Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What a Steal: Hello, Fleur de Lis

What a steal! Last weekend Erica and I hit Calico Corners to get a quote for an upholstery project in her home, and to pick up some pillow covers that I had ordered.

When she got there, she noticed Calico was offering 50% off floor samples. So while she waited for me, she did a lap around the store on the hunt for a bargain.

As soon as I arrived, I was immediately pulled over to see a very large fleur-de-lis lamp that was originally $285 and marked down to $85!


I looooooved the lamp (hello, fleur de lis and black!), and what perfect timing -- last week I had just been thinking that I needed another larger scale lamp for my living room! Thanks to Erica's eagle eye, I brought home a nearly $300 lamp for under $100 -- thanks, S-I-L!

No comments: