Thursday, January 22, 2009

I've Got a Secret...

...That of course I'm going to share! Tonight while on the phone with a Pottery Barn sales rep, I happened upon something I had never heard before:

Pottery Barn has secret weekly sales available only by phone!

According to the kind rep I spoke to tonight, the home furnishing and accessories giant has weekly unadvertised sales on an array of products -- window treatments, bedding, dining and entertaining products, and more -- and generally rotates the weekly sale items every Thursday.

And get this. The unadvertised weekly sale doesn't stop at our beloved PB.

PB, as most of you know, is a Williams-Sonoma company. And according to my reliable rep, these unadvertised sales by phone also take place at Williams-Sonoma Home and West Elm.

Lesson learned: Next time something strikes your fancy at any of these stores -- particularly a seasonal item -- check in with the phone reps at PB, West Elm and Williams-Sonoma Home. You never know, you may be able to take advantage of these sales on the DL!

No comments: