Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Good Buy EXPO, Hello Hardware, Part II

After reading Erica's post about the awesome cabinet hardware deal she scored at the soon-to-close Expo Design Center, I had to pay a visit to see if they had black hardware in stock, which I plan to add to my what-will-be-freshly-painted-creamy-white kitchen cabinets this summer.


Luckily Expo Design Center had matte black knobs and handles available, so I grabbed a basket and picked up what I needed.

Originally $1.99 each, the knobs were marked down to $1.19, saving me 40% off the original price!


I also noticed they had the same polished nickel knobs that we installed in our powder room last summer, so, knowing that I will paint the rest of our bathroom cabinets at some point over the next couple of years, I picked up enough polished nickel knobs to finish off the rest of our bathroom vanities.

Total spent: $52
Total saved: about $20

I love a good deal :-)

No comments: