Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Buy 1, Get 1 - Bath Vanity Double Scones

When it comes to bathroom vanity lights I have two things to say:

1.) Builder grade bathroom lighting is hid-e-ous.

2.) Attractive bathroom lighting ain't cheap!

That being said, we've been searching for something to replace our hideous builder grade lights for a few weeks now. We started at Lowe's and Home Depot and found a few options but wanted to keep looking. While the styles and selection at both home improvement stores were attractive, we felt we could find a better quality option elsewhere. Prices ranged from $60 to $100 on the styles we liked. We made a few more trips to two different lighting specific showrooms in the area and were shocked by the price tags. Most lights were close to $100 a piece. I figured $60 was the lowest we'd be able to spend.

That's when I happened to visit Restoration Hardware's website. I knew their prices would be pretty much the same we'd been seeing but I thought I might get lucky. Low and behold, I did! I found these great double sconces on sale for $59.99, down from $119, and since we need two, I practically got one for free. Check them out!


The Haines Double Sconces are simple and sleek and exactly the look we were after. We will be installing these along with two handsome new mirrors in our master bath next weekend. (At least that's the plan!) Hopefully we'll have some before and after photos to share in a few weeks.

No comments: