Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Evening Shade

Now that we've repainted the master bedroom, a big blank canvas of a window has my attention.


Originally I wanted to install curtains, but now I'm thinking a Roman shade hung at the very top of the wall will be a nice way to accent the window and create the illusion of height.

Because our window is actually a double, we'll need to install two Roman shades side-by-side, which should just like this:


Last spring when we painted our master bathroom, I found a ribbon Roman shade at PB in Porcelain Blue, which I love, and works quite well with my espresso, porcelain blue, and white bedding and decor:


I was so sad to see the shade disappear from the PB site last fall. But thankfully it's back in time for spring, and for my master bedroom makeover. Yay!


What window treatments do you prefer?

No comments: