Friday, June 19, 2009

Ikea Shopping List

I'm heading to Ikea on Saturday afternoon and since it's easy to get lost in that big blue box, I've come up with a shopping list so I can stay on track. (Or at least in the right "neighborhood.")





As you can see I'm looking for shelves, window coverings, picture frames, and pots. And it just so happens that everything on my list is white.

LACK Wall Mount Shelves: I'd like to pick up two of these to mount on the walls in our home office that doubles as a guest room. We've taken to stashing books under the day bed in this room and it's about time we gave them a proper home.

MERETE, OFELIA, and AINA Window Panels: I'm looking for a set of off-white curtains for our sun room and I'd like to compare each of these and walk out with one lucky winner.

LUMMIG & DAMPA Curtain Rods: Along with the curtains I'm looking for rods to hang them on, duh.

RIBBA Frames: I have a ton of empty walls and I want to create a gallery to display black & white photos from our wedding and such. I'm going to stock up on 8-12 of these frames in white.

KARDEMUMMA Pots: Last weekend we picked up 5 indoor plants to bring some green living into our home. I'd like to transfer them into something other than the plastic containers they're in now. Can't go wrong with white!

I'm also going to look for a small runner to put in front of the washer and dryer in the basement. I didn't see exactly what I was looking for online, so I'll have to scope something out in the store. Another thing on my mental list is pillar and votive candles. And possibly an outdoor citronella candle to keep bugs at bay. Hopefully I'll have a car full of loot come Saturday afternoon!

1 comment:

jOoLz said...

I do that too! If I don't, I'd buy half the store!

And btw, I was just at Ikea :) Got curtains, some bedding, and a grip of those Ribba frames.