Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Crown Molding Update


Well, let's just say the crown molding project didn't exactly go as planned this weekend...who knew a mitre saw could be so darn frustrating! I'm going to spend a good chunk of next weekend with my awesomely knowledgeable in-laws who have generously volunteered to help me complete this project. (Christian's sitting this one out because he's hard at work studying for a Cisco certification -- CCIE Lab for the fellow geeks out there. We love geeks at girl meets home!)

Since I don't want to leave you empty-handed, here's a little kitchen eye candy above and below. Enjoy!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are really beautiful kitchen photos! I dream of one day owning a kitchen that big as that is where I spend most of my time. I went through the crown molding project in my own home a few years ago to increase the sell price, when I do decide to move. I hope your project goes more smoothly! Happy remodeling!

Megan said...

I feel your pain. I've been waiting for crown moulding in my LR for 8 years. If I had known it would take this long I would have painted all the way up to the ceiling! And I've been a CCIE widow for months. Attempt #1 was a fail. Now with a new test version to study for, it will be more solo projects at my house!

Erin said...

Megan -- It felt like I was the only CCIE widow out there! My husband is studying for his first attempt -- wanted to get it in before the new section is added, too. Good luck to you and your husband!

Linknblogs -- please send me your crown molding pics -- we'd love to see them!