Thursday, June 25, 2009

Artichoke Love

Those of you who have read our blog for a bit know how much we love artichokes here at girl meets home. Recently I acquired two new artichoke items and I couldn't be more excited to share them with you!

First: Anthropologie's artichoke votive, which I bought in-store just in time because it's out of stock online (apparently).

So cute! It stands about 4" tall.

Second: I love grilling kabobs during the summer and had run out of bamboo skewers, so I decided to invest in a few of the stainless steel variety this season. As soon as I saw the sweet little artichoke "finials" on the Crate and Barrel Vegetable Skewers, I had to have them. Check out the link above...Sorry I can't take a picture right now...my camera is non-operational and I couldn't find a pic big enough elsewhere online to add.

I know that in addition to artichokes, people love all kinds of themes. Bees, cows, roosters, fleur-de-lis, etc.

So tell us: What do you love and collect?

No comments: