Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Early Summer Sale at Ballard Designs


Hooray! Ballard Designs is offering 15% off all merchandise through midnight tonight (June 16)!

Like many of you, now that summer is here (well..almost officially here), Erica and I have had the great outdoors on our minds.

Here are some of my favorite outdoor items at one of my favorite retailers:

Outdoor chair cushion
Christian and I have a hand-me-down metal patio set from Christian's parents, which I plan to refinish in black! I'm loving blues and greens right now, so I'm trying to decide between one of the following patterns...

Indigo Batik (I must admit that right this second I am leaning toward this pattern)


Capri Stripe

Phoebe Green

And finally, who am I kidding, I also still love black and white damask, despite the fact that it is completely over-saturated in the market.



9' Auto-Tilt umbrella
Of course, I would need a matching umbrella for my new set :-)



Extra large Grecian Urn
Love this in all three colors. A girl needs something to contain all of her gorgeous flowers! For example, check out the pink dahlias I scored at a local nursery a few weeks ago. There are no fewer than 12 beautiful blooms on each plant right now -- they are thriving!



Bamboo Place Mats
Aren't these fun? Not only are they perfect for summer, they come in antique white and are on sale for $14.99. Only trouble is, I can't quite tell how many is in a set (1, 2, 4?).
What are you planning to buy at Ballard Designs during this sale??

No comments: