Wednesday, March 4, 2009

FYI: Z Gallerie Store Closings

Maybe this isn't news to you, but I just discovered that Z Gallerie announced last weekend that they are closing 25 stores. For those of you who live in the Northern Virginia area, head on over to the Tyson's Corner location to get your Z-fix one last time, or just to take advantage of major discounts.

Yesterday I stopped in to check out some window treatments and overheard the store manager talking about a sale. When I asked him for details he clued me into the store closing and said as of now, all regular priced merchandise is 40% off. They haven't been told when exactly the doors will be closing so you still have time to shop.

When will the bad news start getting better? I will continue to support the economy in anyway that I can, but there is only so much shopping one woman can do. And to be honest, I only buy quality items that I absolutely love... maybe businesses should start producing them! And if they smack an honest "Made in America" sticker on the back, they will already have one customer lined up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I couldnt agree more. Imagine my horror yesterday when I went to Tyson's and stood in front of the hole where Z Gal used to be! It was trauma I tell ya, trauma!