Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Style Advice: Shoe-In Suggestions

Yesterday Erica asked for shoe advice for a beautiful new Nicole Miller she snagged for an amazing price! Thanks to those who sent us your suggestions!


Last night I spent some time trolling around Zappos and Piperlime for metallic sandals for under $100. Because the dress is a dynamic saturated print, I think a light metallic sandal would work well as it's neutral enough so that it won't distract from the print, but will still add a little something more than the ivory peep toes. Besides it's summer -- what better time is there to wear a sexy sandal?

So, without further ado, here are my top picks for Erica's knock-out Nicole Miller dress:

Nine West Mushu:

Silver:


Light Gold:Nine West MochaNotice I didn't pick any embellished sandals -- I think embellishment would take away from the dress and be a bit too busy.

Nine West's Mushu (in Light Gold or Silver) is my top pick -- I like the way the curvy straps compliment the flower print.

But what do all of you think? What should Erica pair with her fabulous find?

2 comments:

Rosie said...

NineWest Mushu in light gold...gorgeous!

Erica said...

I went with the Nine West Mushu! And the icing on the cake is that I found them at the Nine West store in Tyson's Corner and they were 30% off the lowest discounted price... so I only paid $36! Thanks for all of the advice!