Thursday, November 20, 2008

Operation: Black Friday

The holiday season is upon us… and it’s not even Thanksgiving yet! This year I’m making it my mission to do as much of my Christmas shopping as possible from the comforts of my own home. To prepare for next week’s Black Friday, I am seeking out sales early. Here are a few links you might take a peek at to get yourself ready, too: BlackFriday.Info, TheBlackFriday.com, Black-Friday.net.


Oddly enough, while previewing sites for gifts to give, I’ve found a few things I’d love to get! (Whoops!) Like this uniquely wonderful Victorian Globe Vase from Wrapables.com. But in the spirit of giving I won’t get carried away with my wish list here. If anyone has some insider information to Friday’s rock-bottom sales please, do share. Happy shopping everyone!



No comments: